- Skip vocabularies which you have already learned or if you are no
longer interested in learning them with one button click.
- Ask the program for the solution to continue learning in an
uncomplicated and direct manner.
- Give additional learning information inside parenthesis, which
must not be known when typing a solution.
- Collect your vocabularies anywhere, since the trainer is using
plain text files as dictionaries.
- Edit your vocabulary files in between using them with vocabulary
trainer without loosing your learning progress data.
- Vocabulary Trainer can handle modifications of the vocabulary
files which you have already been working with. Add new vocabularies,
correct errors, delete lines, and your previous learning progress will
still be kept consistent with the modified file.
- Determine how many new vocabularies will be asked before the
- With the help of this feature, your vocabulary files can grow
as large as you want, since you set the repetition interval
independently from the amount of currently loaded vocabularies.
- Set the control for how many times you'll have to know a
vocabulary until it is learned and will be skipped.
- If you choose a larger value than one, you have to know the
vocabulary that many times without failure, since the counter is reset
if you make a mistake in between.
- Determine if the trainer also puts the translations into the
question when the vocabulary is learned, to make sure you can translate
into the language you intend to learn.
- Only when you have learned both directions of the possible
translation path, the vocabulary is really learned.
- Use multiple configuration settings for different learning
purposes which won't interfere with each other.
- Quit the training at any time, to continue with your learning
progress set right there where it has been.
- No need for pressing a save button, no worry about forgetting
to save. The learning progress is saved automatically when you quit the
- When you button start vocabulary trainer the next time, it will
load the latest used vocabulary file by itself, so you can immediately
start to learn.
- One click and start learning exactly where you were the last
If you have become interested by now, more details are revealed in the user documentation.